Get solar estimates with a simple search.
Automatically receive the best solar offers from our network of providers.
Solar providers compete to earn your project, saving you as much as 20%.
Sit back, relax, and go solar. Your project is organized remotely.
Bids Per Project
Avg. Lifetime Savings
Everybody Solar helps bring solar to nonprofits by offsetting 100% of the costs to the nonprofit for the installation. They achieve this through grant writing, sponsorships, crowd-sourcing, and fundraising events. In addition, they work directly with industry experts to research local regulations, contact and evaluate solar installers, establish long-term partnerships with manufacturers, and provide technical support to the nonprofits to make the installations come to life.
Pick My Solar has pledged to donate $1,000 for every solar system and $250 for every energy storage system to Everybody Solar on your behalf!
“Everybody Solar works to protect the environment and strengthen communities through solar energy projects for nonprofits. Our vision is to create healthy and sustainable communities. We want current and future generations to have equal access to essential social services while living on a thriving and sustainable planet.”
– Youness Scally, Co-Founder, Everybody Solar.
An Unmatched Experience
- Free, friendly service
- Educational approach
- Engaging, online platform
- Takes less than an hour
- Multiple offers to pick from
- Comprehensive system guarantee
- Pushy sales tactics
- Limited transparency
- Awkward home visits
- Takes weeks of legwork
- One single offer
- Basic coverage
Jeff & Sally B.
Claremont, CA- System Size 3.92kW
- Electric bill before solar $98 / Electric bill after solar $2
- Lifetime Savings $35,894
- Lifetime Environmental Impact CO2 Offset – 510,300 lbs
Claremont, CA – System Size 13.92kW
- Electric bill before solar $428 / Electric bill after solar $2
- Lifetime Savings $220,220
- Lifetime Environmental Impact CO2 Offset – 1,510,300 lbs