Compare Offers From Top Solar Providers
Automatically receive the best solar offers from our network of providers.
Solar providers compete to earn your project, saving you as much as 20%.
Sit back, relax, and go solar. Your project is organized remotely.
Bids Per Project
Avg. Lifetime Savings
CSU Northridge and Pick My Solar both love solar energy. That’s why we’re partnering up… to help YOU go solar! Take control of your energy costs, receive competitive bids from local and regional installers, save $4,375 on your solar PV system with Pick My Solar’s online solar marketplace, and add value to your home while paying off your own personal power source.
An Unmatched Experience
- Free, friendly service
- Educational approach
- Engaging, online platform
- Takes less than an hour
- Multiple offers to pick from
- Comprehensive system guarantee
- Pushy sales tactics
- Limited transparency
- Awkward home visits
- Takes weeks of legwork
- One single offer
- Basic coverage
Jeff & Sally B.
Claremont, CA- System Size 3.92kW
- Electric bill before solar $98 / Electric bill after solar $2
- Lifetime Savings $35,894
- Lifetime Environmental Impact CO2 Offset – 510,300 lbs
Claremont, CA – System Size 13.92kW
- Electric bill before solar $428 / Electric bill after solar $2
- Lifetime Savings $220,220
- Lifetime Environmental Impact CO2 Offset – 1,510,300 lbs
email@example.com | 888-454-9979